viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

Alive...


I've decided to write my first entrance in English, it's a big challenge, for me to write it, and for people to read it hahaha, but cause I know that nobody reads this it doesn't matter...
Today, consequence of a essay that i had to write a few days ago, I decided to write about life after death and what means to me, what I think about it, and it's something a little intimate...
Well, as I said, this question began consequence a essay I had to write for English literature, I had to read a story called "The Sister" (James Joyce) and I had no theme to write about, so, somehow I... cheated and saw some of my classmates' assignments, and besides it helps me with my own essay, it opens in me this question, and I began to think about it beyond that writing the famous essay...
Some people think that there is life after death, some other think not.. I think that it exists, but in a different way, not just, because the people who die come to this world as spirits, or as a reincarnation.
What happens to me is the following, and it happens to me because a loved person, I mean my most loved person has died... I think that people will exists after death to the extent that they live in your heart. That is how my dad still living, because I've kept him alive since he has gone and it will be like that until I go.. with him.

Keep your loved people alive in your hearts, and they will live in your lives ! ! !

No hay comentarios: